Los just announced on Twitter that he will be dropping his highly anticipated mixtape, Becoming King, on November 29, 2012 (11/29/2012). Swagga Boy Los went on to say that Becoming King will change the world, so get ready! The tape will consist of all original tracks. The first single off the tape was
Whippin Azz Born A King. Also, rumors are pointing to the upcoming Turn Up track featuring T-Pain being the second single from the tape. There is one more song called Dope, that we recently got a little taste of that may be on the mixtape.
Some of the features on the new King Los mixtape will be Fabolous, Lola Monroe, T-Pain, Red Cafe, French Montana, Twista, Juicy J and more features below. Stay tuned to this post as I will update any new details on Becoming King here. Hit the link below to check out more interesting details.
BECOMING KING UPDATES:
- More Features: Wiz Khalifa, Jeremih, Diddy, MGK, Trae The Truth, Cory Gunz, Paypa, Joe Budden and Problem
- How many songs? 17 to 20
- Best work of Los yet? Yes, greatest work ever
- Difference about this mixtape? Los got to work with bigger artists
- Los didn’t write any of his songs, he just went in and recorded off the dome
- Jahlil Beats produced two of the tracks on the mixtape
- Hosted by DJ Ill Will
- Los says the Intro on the tape is his best Intro he’s ever done & it’s produced by J. Oliver
- 1st Track: Los – Born A King
- 2nd Track: Los – Turn Up (Feat. T-Pain)
- 3rd Track: Los – Dope
- 4th Track: Los – My Hightop Nikes
↓ Unofficial mixtape cover artwork ↓
What are your thoughts on Becoming King? How do you feel about the supposedly 16 features on the tape?